Prepare Your ATA Carnet
ATA Carnet Application Checklist.
Before filling your ATA Carnet application form, prepare the following information.
- Purpose for which your merchandise or equipment is being temporarily imported to another country(ies).
- Verification Document.
- Name(s) of individual(s) responsible for carnet documents while en route. These are the "Authorized Representatives" and would include any persons or entities that would be presenting your Carnet to customs.
- List of destination countries.
- List of countries the goods will be transiting. That is, countries that are being passed through en route to a destination.
- Outbound and inbound anticipated modes of transportation.
- Complete list of merchandise or equipment that will be traveling (including model and serial numbers if applicable). List should include detailed description including model and serial numbers, quantity, value, weight and country of origin.
Note: If you have the list of items in an electronic record, (Excel), you can upload the Excel in Document Upload Section.
- Desired date of delivery of your Carnet document.
- Carnet Processing Fee in the form of Cash / Demand Draft/Banker's Cheque / Credit Card / Electronic Funds Transfer. The Demand Draft / Banker's Cheque should be in favor of FICCI, payable at New Delhi. For an estimate of carnet cost see the Carnet Budget Worksheet.
- Security Guarantee in the form of Bank Guarantee (Approved Format By FICCI) or Cash / Demand Draft / Credit Card / Electronic Funds Transfer / Banker's Cheque for an amount equivalent to the highest rate of duty and taxes applicable to the goods in any country of destination, and transit if applicable plus a further 10 per cent of the amount (fully Refundable).
- Login here and click the link under "First Time User?" if you don't have a Login ID and Password yet. Instructions for completing the application are provided. For any further queries, call the FICCI Carnet HelpLines at +91-11-23738760-70 Extn: 321 / +91-11- 23765335 (Direct).